JOIN US IN THIS VIRTUAL WORKSHOP!
- receive instruction on composing for the individual instruments and specific players in Hypercube
- work with Hypercube to create a new piece (duo or quartet)
- private composition lesson with Erin Rogers or Jay Sorce
- performance of work as part of a public livestream premieres concert
- composers receive a studio quality audio/video recording of their work
- connect, present work, and learn from participating composers
Connect with fellow composers, ask composition questions to the individual members of Hypercube, access the full calendar of events on the CubeLab forum
Mar 27 - Apr 25, 2021
Deadline to Apply: Mar 15, 2021
Join us for CubeLab [Session 2]!
Applications Open: Feb 15, 2021
HYPERCUBE is Erin Rogers (saxophones), Jay Sorce (guitar), Andrea Lodge (piano & accordion), Chris Graham (percussion)
Group Events conveniently scheduled on the weekends of Mar 27-28, Apr 17-18, and Apr 24-25
Mon, Mar 15 - application deadline
Sat/Sun, Mar 27-28 - intro session + instrumental Q&A sessions
Mar 29-Apr 9 - individually scheduled composition lessons
Sat, Apr 10 - pieces DUE
Sun, Apr 11 - composer presentations
Sat/Sun, Apr 17-18 - individually scheduled composer rehearsals with Hypercube
Sat/Sun, Apr 24-25 - final concert + professional development workshop + final session
Guitar, Saxophone (SATB), Piano/Accordion, Percussion
Tuition ranges from $700 to 975 depending on the ensemble size for your piece (2 or 4 parts).
Limited scholarships are available.
Discounted rates for CubeLab alumni.
Space is limited and applications are reviewed as they are received. First come first served.
Should you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org