HYPERCUBE is Erin Rogers (saxophones), Jay Sorce (guitar), Andrea Lodge (piano & accordion), Chris Graham (percussion)
October 3-30, 2021
Join us for CubeLab !
Connect with fellow composers, ask composition questions to the individual members of Hypercube, access the full calendar of events on the CubeLab forum
Join Us for CubeLab 3!
JOIN US IN THIS VIRTUAL WORKSHOP!
- receive instruction on composing for the individual instruments and specific players in Hypercube
- work with Hypercube to create a new piece (duo or quartet)
- private composition lesson with Erin Rogers or Jay Sorce
- performance of work as part of a public livestream premieres concert
- composers receive a studio quality audio/video recording of their work
- connect, present work, and learn from participating composers
Application Deadline: Sept 20, 2021
Group Events on the weekends of Oct 3, and Oct 29-30
Sep 20 - applications DUE
Sep 29 - Concert 1 - Essence of Hypercube
Oct 3 - intro session + instrumental Q&A sessions
Oct 5-8 - individually scheduled composition lessons
Oct 15 - pieces DUE
Oct 16 - composer presentations
Oct 18-24 - individually scheduled composer rehearsals with Hypercube
Oct 29-30 - final concerts + professional development workshop + farewell
Guitar, Saxophone (SATB), Piano/Accordion, Percussion
Tuition ranges from $700 to 975 depending on the ensemble size for your piece (2 or 4 parts).
Limited scholarships are available.
Discounted rates for CubeLab alumni.
Space is limited and applications are reviewed as they are received. First come first served.
Should you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org